As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), Rene Hauck is dedicated to helping seniors with their most valuable asset, their home. She recognizes that there is a need for additional services when handling the real estate needs of seniors. Moving can be a very difficult transition however, she will help you every step of the way, from providing valuable real estate advice and services to assist seniors with a move. It is her mission to help make the transition process easier for individuals and their families by providing information and guidance that supports a senior’s real estate vision, goals and objectives.
What is an SRES®
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 50 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
- Works first and foremost with the best interests of the client in mind.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior client, and tries to minimize them.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
I’m pleased to be your SRES®.
Contact me today for more information 317.987.7068
– Rene Hauck, SRES®
Seniors Real Estate Specialist – Youtube video
Below are some some links that should be helpful as you navigate the process
Age In Place – Provides useful information, insights, resources and inspiration to help you (or a loved one) stay in the home of choice.
The Senior List – Provides information and products that make life easier.
National Council on Aging – Mission is to improve the lives of millions of older adults, especially those who are struggling.
Administration For Community Living – Is for all people, regardless of age and disability, to live with dignity, make their own choices, and participate fully in society.
Assisted Living in Indiana – Are you looking for an assisted living facility in Indiana? This site from Caring.com provides information to get you started on the process.